Monday 15 February 2016

Evaluation Question 4


4. Who would the audience be for your media product?

The audience that my opening scene will be aimed at will mostly be young teenagers of all social groups. This is so that the audience has more chance to relate to the character and how much he is ignored by everyone else. In addition to the target audience being young teenagers, it would also be ideal if they were to also be male as that would mean that they might relate to the main character further.




Voki Transcript:

Hi, my name is Adam Gadsby. I am 15 years old and I am incredibly interested in computers and electronics along with the main character of the film Firewall. Watching this film made me think about how lucky I am that I am within the same social group as the character but I have friends within that social group that I can talk to. I really connected with the character of Firewall and I think that anyone within my age group would enjoy this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment